Menu

CHAP conference..

Guest rosebud1020

I am going with my two older ds'. Their first time but am signing them up for the different classes being offered for their age groups. They will be in two different classes, which will be nice for them. Is this your first time or have you been before?

I don't think I can this year. :mellow: I'm taking a college class and have no spare time to research to decide what curriculum I want next year. Without having time to research what I need to buy, I think it will be a waste of money for me to go. (I go to save on S&H.)

I'm thinking that the costs of Chap will be the same as the S&H, so I may as well stay home and take the time to figure out what I want once my class is done at the end of May.

Yes, going with a friend for the 2 days. Have been attending since '95, missing maybe 2 years. I really wanted to attend the Cincy conf and was even in town that same weekend, but we missed due to visiting family which seemed more important and knew I could hit CHAP since it is in my neck of the woods.