Menu

Has anybody ordered straight from the MUS website?

I am trying to place an order from them and I call the number and I just keep getting an answering machine that says "Thank you for calling Math U See. We are either with another customer or out of the office. Please leave your name, phone number and the reason you called and we will get back to you. ":confused:

OK So I left my info, and have been calling at different times of the day (multiple times a day) for 3 days. That is all I ever get. Is there another place to order MUS? Does Rainbow Resource carry it?? :confused:

Website here too. I hate the phone.

The problem with their ordering system is that the orders go to regional reps as people have said. At this time of year, regional reps tend to be gone a lot doing homeschool conventions. It makes their order fulfillment a little less efficient than it is other times.

LOL duh-- didnt see the ORDER NOW button--- Oh I am SOOOO GLAD ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everybody!

Its been one of those weeks!

OK This next question (i know this REALLY varies) but for those of you who have ordered from the website--how long did it take you to get your stuff? (about- not exact!)

OK This next question (i know this REALLY varies) but for those of you who have ordered from the website--how long did it take you to get your stuff? (about- not exact!)

I've only ordered twice. Once it took 3 days for the order to arrive. The next time it took almost 2 weeks. I was so disappointed! My rep had computer problems that messed up my order. The individuals doing fulfillment instead of a department makes things very inconsistent.

On the other side, my rep is very helpful. She already knows what I will be picking up at the convention this coming week and what coupons I have, etc. She has explained and demonstrated and done everything I've ever asked. There are real advantages to having a personal relationship with your rep.

LOL duh-- didnt see the ORDER NOW button--- Oh I am SOOOO GLAD ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everybody!

Its been one of those weeks!

My order usually came within days. Shocked me a few times at how fast they were. Only once did it take two weeks and that was when I ordered during the summer. Before I always ordered during the school year because that's when my dc would finish a book.