Menu

Opening night of hubby's play. What do I wear?

What should I wear?  

1. 1. What should I wear?

• Heather blue turtleneck sweater - matches hubby's sweater.
    • Black blouse - dressy, silky fabric.
    • Red Blouse with deep draped cowl neckline.

This is Nashville and the venue is the Country Music Hall of Fame. It is a country musical comedy. The entire family will be sitting in the VIP section. My hubby is wearing nice slacks and a button up shirt with a sweater over it so not terribly formal. I plan to wear black slacks but I am wondering if for a blouse or sweater I should wear a shade of blue that compliments my hubby's, black which would look slightly more formal or red which is my best color (works well with my natural coloring) but may draw more attention to myself than I would like. I would prefer to go unnoticed at all if possible. The older girls are going with slightly dressy casual but the youngest is going for the nicest thing she owns. Help, I hate dressing up.

Have fun! The Country Music Hall of Fame is a great venue! We're hitting the symphony across the street next week. Did you know homeschoolers are included in their free ticket program for students to certain performances at the Nashville symphony?