Menu

I feel so bad for a little girl who lives in our building ...

This little girl who lives in our apartment building ... I am not sure if she is even two years old yet. Her mother brings her home on the weekends at anywhere from midnight to 2 am. She is usually crying (the little girl, that is) and her mother is always yelling at her for crying ... yelling at her for not walking fast enough. She always makes her walk by herself regardless of how late it is. It is a bit of a walk too from the parking lot up to our apartments. The poor little thing. :crying: :mad:

Poor baby. Poor Mama. Just something to think about, but Mama may be doing all she can do. (Of course, she shouldn't be screaming at Baby who is doing her best.) She might be coming in from work at that time. She may have a medical condition that does not allow her to carry Baby. I was not allowed to pick up my baby when she was that age either. It is HARD.

Poor baby. Poor Mama. Just something to think about, but Mama may be doing all she can do. (Of course, she shouldn't be screaming at Baby who is doing her best.) She might be coming in from work at that time. She may have a medical condition that does not allow her to carry Baby. I was not allowed to pick up my baby when she was that age either. It is HARD.

:iagree:

My sister is a restaurant manager. She often brings her 8 month old home at 4am. I'm fairly certain she's not going around yelling at her, but it is a rough life.