Menu

Do you have romantic Valentine's plans for your dh?

if so, please share.

I am sorely lacking creativity and there are many "restrictions" in our lives, for example, dh has lots of back and shoulder pain, therefore many fun "romantic couple" activities involving lots of standing or walking are pretty much out. That means no window-shopping, short road trips are hard (vibration from the car), and so on, finances are tight, etc.

I'm not complaining about these circumstances; they just make coming up with ideas more difficult.

Remember the mom in FL (Jenny, Jennifer?) whose husband was so difficult to buy gifts for? That's the way I feel trying to plan a surprise for dh.

So, what are you doing? Maybe your creativity will spark some ideas of my own!

Thanks SO much!!

We are taking off Friday afternoon and coming home Sunday morning. We are not going out of town, just staying in a hotel. Our 23yo will be in charge of the kids. :001_smile:

We are just planning to relax, maybe go out to a movie, and go out to eat. We are looking forward to just being alone.

Well, this isn't probably too romantic to anyone but us, but we are going to order some hot wings from a restaurant, eat and then snuggle up on the couch to watch the Daytona 500! We will probably throw in a pint each of our favorite ice cream and a treat of some sort for the kids. Actually we do this every year for the race, this just year it just happened to fall on Valentine's Day. So yeah, not too romantic, but it is fun!