Menu

When tough times get tougher.....

How do you handle it? We have never been well off, and always had a struggle, but we just found out DH is gonna be paid for month! (family buisness and the workers have to get paid in tough times before he can :( )savings are limited, bills are piled.....

how do you stay positive? im not down, just unsure of whats to come....

at least i had a great ebay sale that i WANTED to go for AAS, but, it will have to be this weeks food money :)

Im awsome a coupon clipping, we dont spend on alot of things other than food......

just kinda sucks, i was so excited to get DD AAS and possiblt Artistic Pursuits....

but everything happens for a reason.....i look foward to cruise down this hill rather than trecking up it :)

"We may not have a lot of things, but we've got a lot of love and laughter."

thats beautiful and so true for our house! We have SO MUCH FUN! And its good the kids are so youn, they dont know. and DD even 4 understands if i say no when she asks for something, she somehow understands and just say "its okay mommy, maybe next time"

Pray more, and don't be too proud to ask for that little (or big) bit of help you need. Keeping a positive attitute helps keep things in perspective. My grandmother always said "We may not have a lot of things, but we've got a lot of love and laughter."

Pray less, look for part time work on the weekends.

It sounds like you are already living frugally, so what you need is more money. I mean, I guess you could pray for a windfall, but I think a paycheck is a better bet.

I just got done writing about things related to your questions on my blog, so I'll point you there if you are interested. (See siggy) I share part of our story in the first 3/4's of the article, but then the answer comes at the end.

Blessings,

Lucinda

Edited by HSMom2One

Pray more, and don't be too proud to ask for that little (or big) bit of help you need. Keeping a positive attitute helps keep things in perspective. My grandmother always said "We may not have a lot of things, but we've got a lot of love and laughter."

Pray less, look for part time work on the weekends.

It sounds like you are already living frugally, so what you need is more money. I mean, I guess you could pray for a windfall, but I think a paycheck is a better bet.

I say PRAY MORE and LOOK for other income options. There is absolutely no reason you can't do both and sometimes the prayer leads you to the income solution. Good luck to you and yours.