Menu

I can't believe...

scrapbookbuzz

....that I totally forgot about enchantedlearning.com. What a wonderful resource I've been missing out on using! Henceforth, I shall be visiting at least once a week (probably much more)! :D

(It's a great resource for worksheets, craft projects, etc, for the K-3 crowd but ALSO has stuff for the olders, too. Somtimes it's hidden. For example, you won't see it 'listed' but look up 'quilt block' and be amazed at what you find (especially you quilters and artists)!

Hope this helps someone out!

I have actually been disappointed by this one. After subscribing, I found that I hardly ever use it. This is partly my own fault though. It's not that easy to explore and navigate around, so I really need to sit down for an hour or two with it and print out the things I want to use. But at the moment I use http://www.kidzone.ws a lot more (and it's free).

I wonder if we're looking at the same site? I've not found it hard to explore at all. And if you can't find what you're looking for, you can always use the Search engine at the bottom of any of the pages. At any rate, I'm glad you found something that works for you. I may check that one out, as well! Thanks!

This site looks really neat thanks so much

I have actually been disappointed by this one. After subscribing, I found that I hardly ever use it. This is partly my own fault though. It's not that easy to explore and navigate around, so I really need to sit down for an hour or two with it and print out the things I want to use. But at the moment I use www.kidzone.ws a lot more (and it's free).

....that I totally forgot about enchantedlearning.com. What a wonderful resource I've been missing out on using! Henceforth, I shall be visiting at least once a week (probably much more)! :D

(It's a great resource for worksheets, craft projects, etc, for the K-3 crowd but ALSO has stuff for the olders, too. Somtimes it's hidden. For example, you won't see it 'listed' but look up 'quilt block' and be amazed at what you find (especially you quilters and artists)!

Hope this helps someone out!

:iagree: We use it often still.