Menu

The Colors Science

nukeswife

Are you talking about Rainbow science from Beginnings Publishing? It seems more secular than Rainbow. Did you take a look at the scope and sequence of Rainbow? It's about as non secular as a science program can get. Colors doesn't seem like it is the same, but I don't think I could be sure after looking at the Rainbow curriculum.

And I am so bummed about this because I thought the program looked great.

They are definately not secular. I loved the fact that everything is packaged and thought I could make it secular at first glance. Looking at it closer, it would be a lot of work.

The last update I saw on Colors was this Spring.

Edited by melmichigan

I preordered this way back in April 2009. I've heard nothing. I finally sent an email asking for an eta for a release date last week and still haven't heard anything. If anyone knows anything I'd love to hear it, too.

:bigear::bigear:

Wow. I would be quite unhappy if I preordered it back in April and still haven't heard anything. Can you call them directly? I'd try that after the holidays.

Wow. I would be quite unhappy if I preordered it back in April and still haven't heard anything. Can you call them directly? I'd try that after the holidays.

That's the plan!

When I preordered they said they would notify me before shipping and I could cancel at that time if I no longer needed it. They haven't charged me yet so I guess we'll see what happens. If it's not ready soon dc will be beyond it. Or, close enough to beyond it that I'd choose Rainbow instead of Colors. :confused:

I preordered it back in October 2008 but am going to need it in March. I ordered Rainbow at the same time , so they cashed my check back in 2008. I have REPEATEDLY:banghead: called and emailed them numerous times over the last 6 months to try and get a refund so I could purchase another program. No one ever answers their phone and on the rare occasion that some one does return my calls , they don't seem to know anything. I finaly emailed them with copies of my check, check numbers , order numbers and any information they would need to track the purchase. Dr. Dobbins emailed me on 12-8 and said he would transfer the info to the woman that takes care of these matters and make sure it is dealt with quickly. It is almost January and I am still waiting. I would not preorder it . It is next to impossible to get your money back.