Menu

Must-have Kindle accessories/cases??

I am leaning towards getting the Nook. On one of the Nook message boards, someone posted this link. I am *drooling over thse covers. They are pricey...but I think they will be worth it. They have them for all Kindle versions as well as Sony e-readers...they are in the process of making them for the Nooks.

I want the "da Vinci" in wine.

http://www.oberondesign.com/Kindle.php

I need a recommendation. I just ordered my Kindle - YAY!! Of course, now I need to know what to put it in, cover it with, etc.

Any recs??

I bought the leather cover that flips open from the bottom and forms a stand (sort of like an easel). I love that I can read a book while eating or drinking coffee. It's so easy. It's also a great protection for the screen since I tend to stuff it in my purse when I go places. It's great to pull out when you're waiting in checkout lines, doctor appointments, etc.

I received mine right after they came out so options were very few. I have the black leather cover that opens like a book. I love it because it's feels most bookish in my hands. If I'm really into a book I still might occasionally lift my left hand to turn the page. :)

Also, a book light is very important if you might read in situations with everybody else wants darkness. You'll want to be sure it's as flat as possible. True for any booklights, I know but my husband's is like a bubble and you can't lay his Kindle down to read it on the mattress. It makes the Kindle wobble left and right.

Ready yourselves, ready yourselves,

Let us shine the light of Jesus in the darkest night.

Ready yourselves, ready yourselves,

May the powers of darkness tremble as our praises rise.

Until the whole world hears, Lord, we are calling out

Lifting up your name for all to hear the sound

Like voices in the wilderness, we're crying out

And as the day draws near

We'll sing until the whole world hears

Completely off topic. I love the new CC cd! Just saw them a few weeks ago. Fabulous show, as usual!

To be more relevant to the topic: I did ask for a Kindle for Christmas. I never know what to ask for, but I think having a Kindle will make it (hopefully) easier to read. I used to read all the time and now I don't find the time. Love the covers... didn't even know they existed!