Menu

Gifts ideas in large amounts.

My husband has been deployed for about 7 months and I've had some amazing people to help me. I want to show them their hardwork didn't go by unnoticed. I need an idea for about 50 people.

Would a polish pottery mug filled with good quality chocolates be a nice gift?

What do you think?

Thanks bunches!:001_smile:

...if the good quality chocolate was in the form of homemade fudge!

And if it was wrapped in plastic of a festive color, like maybe transparent red wrap, inside the big mug. And if the mug had a beautiful bow tied around it, like a Christmas present. And if the mug was the kind that says "Thank you!" on it in many languages.

Just some follow on thoughts...

Honestly, I would love a heartfelt handwritten specific thank you note more than anything. It is so rare that people stop and write something personal. Basically a note saying why their support was helpful and in what way (it allowed you to spend more quality time with your children) etc.

I don't think anything more is needed. The pottery mug seems like it would set you back (at numbers of 50). If you felt really strong about giving a "gift", I think the chocolate in a clear bag would be just as nice.

I am so glad you have a strong caring community around you. My husband is prior military and it is not easy. A sincere thank you to you and your family for your service.

Happy Holidays!

Julie in Monterey