Menu

history of the medieval world

I just say history of the medieval world is available for pre order from fishpond.( Australia's equivalent of amazon) it has a release date of 14th May. I was really hoping it was going to be out closer to the beginning of the year like February, so we would be able to begin our new school year with it. not sure what I am going to do now.

Edited by melissaL

Hi Melissa,

You might check the release date from the Book Depository in the UK. I find their delivery is about 1 week from order, nothing has ever gone missing and all of my books have arrived intact. I can't fault them. I have not yet ordered from Amazon so can't comment. Book Depository has free shipping world wide which is why i tend to use them the most.

I usually buy from http://www.bookdepository.com so you might want to look at their date for the book because they are usually cheapest by far. Their book prices include shipping, they come from the UK, they arrive quickly and are very reliable.

You really need to start looking at prices overseas, you will save some serious money!! Another very handy Aussie site is http://www.booko.com.au which compares prices including shipping from a number of places.

I don't order from Amazon any more because the shipping can often take a number of weeks. I think you could expect shipping to take 2-4 weeks. 6 months would be very extreme.

Personally I'd probably order from PHP in this instance.