Menu

Question for Math U See users with more than one child.

rafiki

I copy my books.. I have enough kids going through I think that will be cheaper in the long run. It's very easy to pull the binding out and make copies :D

(Gently) This is a violation of copyright.

Just like photocopying a book or copying a CD is illegal, this is not allowed. If you look on the title page of your student book you will see that reproducing is not legal.

(Gently) This is a violation of copyright.

Just like photocopying a book or copying a CD is illegal, this is not allowed. If you look on the title page of your student book you will see that reproducing is not legal.

Yikes thanks... I never knew this. I always thought as long as it was within one family it was ok... sorry :( So it's OK if they just don't write in the book to reuse I'm assuming??

Yikes thanks... I never knew this. I always thought as long as it was within one family it was ok... sorry :( So it's OK if they just don't write in the book to reuse I'm assuming??

There are some publishers that do allow this. (SWB allows it for the SOTW activity guide, for example.) Those that allow it give specific permission on the copyright page. The MUS student book specifically does not allow reproducing, however.

Sorry.

Our situation is such that there are very few lessons with unused extra practice and/or review sheets. When there are, I find it's only in the first several weeks of the program where the concepts are easier. As they progress, they usually end up using the majority if not all of them. Purchasing the student workbook for each dc is essential for us.

Angel,

I know of a few mamas that use page protectors and wipe-off markers so they only have to purchase one book.

Just a thought. ;)