Menu

5-packs of spiral notebooks $0.15 at Target

They are the same 70 sheet (1 subject) spiral notebooks that Wal-Mart has on sale for $0.15 each during their back-to-school sales. They have wide ruled and college ruled. They are perforated too, so they are easy

to tear out and they have three holes in them so you can put the sheets or notebooks in binders. The quality of the paper is better than the loose leaf packs of paper.

Now that's the kind of bargain my dad would describe by saying, you can't beat that with a stick!

Is the paper quality okay? (I'm such a goof about that. Can't stand icky paper.)

they did this last year too. The spiral bound notebook's paper quality is just fine. We don't like the 3 ring looseleaf paper quality though. It's a very gray, thin sheet.

Oh phooey. The ones I got were in the leftover back-to-school sale section, which was next to the Halloween items. They didn't have the price on the shelf or on the packs, but there was a 75% off sign above them and I asked the lady working in that section of the store if she knew how much they were.