Menu

THIS has NEVER happened here before......

I must have stepped into the parallel universe :001_huh::

ALL THREE CHILDREN ARE SITTING AND READING SILENTLY! Usually DD10 is reading and the other two are wreaking havoc...BUT you can hear a pin drop.

Today we began a Latin-Centered Curriculum, and our schedule was clear cut, no busy work, we have accomplished everything that I planned, and I do not feel as if I have left out anything. I'm glad it's working for the kids b/c it is definitely working for me.....and they were having great days prior to this, but I was working myself into a frazzle.

I am just amazed - really!

If I was eating Edy's, the kids would hear me open the packaging (or else pick up the scent with their super sonic junk food noses) and come a running, leaving school work in the dust.

:iagree:

Kid radar.

Unfortunately, I can no longer eat ice cream, but they come when they smell the one chocolate thing I can eat--allergy free chocolate chips.

If I was eating Edy's, the kids would hear me open the packaging (or else pick up the scent with their super sonic junk food noses) and come a running, leaving school work in the dust.

excellent point! I think that the low roar of the de-humidifier running in the kitchen drowned out the sound of me opening the freezer door and taking the lid off the ice cream!

Typically, yes, the EDY's moment would not go un-noticed!