Menu

Three reasons why I am awake; how about you?

It is 1:02 AM here in the Pacific Time Zone and I am awake because:

1. Worry & stress. Silly, I know, but with Dh's salary being cut 60% six months ago we are slowly bleeding our savings away.

2. Dh isn't home from hockey yet & I can't sleep without him.

3. My migraine medicine (the kids call it my "meds" like it is something I take all the time.) has caffeine and since I don't drink any beverage with caffeine I can hear the blood rushing in my ears. :D

So what about you other night owls or early birds? Why are you awake? Is it day time where you are?

It is 1:02 AM here in the Pacific Time Zone and I am awake because:

1. Worry & stress. Silly, I know, but with Dh's salary being cut 60% six months ago we are slowly bleeding our savings away.

2. Dh isn't home from hockey yet & I can't sleep without him.

3. My migraine medicine (the kids call it my "meds" like it is something I take all the time.) has caffeine and since I don't drink any beverage with caffeine I can hear the blood rushing in my ears. :D

So what about you other night owls or early birds? Why are you awake? Is it day time where you are?

It's only 10:20 pm here in Hawaii right now but...

1. Waiting for eldest to get her shower and go to bed.

2. DH is away and I don't sleep as much when he isn't here.

3. I'm a night owl, anyway.

It's 3AM here.

1. I usually get 4-5 hours of sleep each night. Unfortunately tonight I fell asleep with the kids around 9, so I woke up with a start around 2AM.

2. And the house is cleaned, the books are all read, and all that's left on tv are the infomercials. Sigh.

3. I called a friend on the west coast, and we're chatting. It's easier without the din of kids in the background!

It's 8.37pm over here and I'm hitting the puter because my kids are all settled for the night and my hubby won't be home for an hour or two. I'm meant to be working, but I'm procrastinating checking out the forums for a few minutes first.

Scarlett, sounds like good news for you, that must be a relief. (I had a quick look at your other thread but haven't read the latest yet.)

Amber, I hope you have blitzed your migraine, and you can quit worrying quite so much about the finances (easier said than done, I know!)

Edited by Hotdrink