Menu

Today is my 34th anniversary!

We actually met in Kindergarten...then he went to the Catholic grade school and I stayed at the public school. When my gradeschool burned down in 3rd grade, he remembers they were praying for us. :)

We met again in our Junior year of high school and started dating a year later. When we get back to Minnesota, we still hang out with our highschool friends who are celebrating 32, 33, and 35 years of marriage this fall! We all met in school....us females have known each other since we were in gradeschool and some of the guys as well.

Fun memories.

When we get back to Minnesota, we still hang out with our highschool friends who are celebrating 32, 33, and 35 years of marriage this fall!
It's rare for such a high percentage of high school sweetheart marriages to still be intact. Dh and I are pretty much alone in that category among our high school friends. Even the ones who dated in high school but waited until after college to marry didn't last. Congratulations to you and your friends!

We actually met in Kindergarten...then he went to the Catholic grade school and I stayed at the public school. When my gradeschool burned down in 3rd grade, he remembers they were praying for us. :)

We met again in our Junior year of high school and started dating a year later. When we get back to Minnesota, we still hang out with our highschool friends who are celebrating 32, 33, and 35 years of marriage this fall! We all met in school....us females have known each other since we were in gradeschool and some of the guys as well.

Fun memories.

That's great Katie! Dh and I are about to have our 8th anniversary; I pray the Lord sees fit to give us many more wonderful years together! Blessings to you and your dh.

It's rare for such a high percentage of high school sweetheart marriages to still be intact. Dh and I are pretty much alone in that category among our high school friends. Even the ones who dated in high school but waited until after college to marry didn't last. Congratulations to you and your friends!

At the last reunion, there were 3 couples who were still together (since prom). We all got longevity awards. lol

Edited by LibraryLover

Happy anniversary!! Congratulations!

Mu dh and I were in the same K class and didn't realize it until we met again in high school. We went to the prom together! (We did break up in college for a time). We've been married 25 yrs. It's so nice to have a shared past!

Yup, we went to Prom together too!

We broke up for a while after Highschool, but it was during that time the Lord had us under convinction and we were both saved..then we got back together and got married. It is only thru Him that we are still together..left on our own, I am sure we would have divorced at some point.

Congratulations! My dh and I will hit 28 years this month. My grandparents were married 76 years before my papa died. They got a signed letter from the President. I guess we've got a few more years to go.

Wow!! How cool is that!! :) Congratulations to you and your dh! :)

And to the OP, that is just AWESOME!! My heartiest congratulations to you! 34 years is an amazing thing! :) God bless you!

:party: :hurray: :grouphug: