Menu

Anyone use E-Mealz???

OLCH

I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I love it! I actually chose the 2-person, 5-meal, Points option since I am on Weight Watchers. It's a struggle getting the kids to eat whatever I make so I gave up on including them in the adult meals. As it turns out, there usually is enough to feed the kids and/or have leftovers for lunch, and there is a lot less waste than there used to be. It's been a real help.

We have been using Six O'Clock Scramble for about 5 months now. We love it! It gives you 5 recipes per week--main dish plus side. You can customize the meals if you want to. The grocery list is keyed to the meals, so if there's something I'm not making, I can omit those items.

I did the free one week trial, then a 2 or 3 month subscription to see if I'd actually use it, and then I subscribed for a full year. A full year costs about $1.00 per week.

The best testimony to the quality of this service is that my 17 yo dd, who is not an adventurous eater, recommends the service to her friends' parents! Take a look: http://thescramble.com/