Menu

Wanting to say good-bye

for no other reason than to convince myself that I'm doing so.

I'm going to take a forum sabatical for a "while" (year?). I spend too much time here lurking and I really am going to be hurting for time this next year as I have WAY too many VERY LARGE projects coming up.

Because I mostly lurk, I realize many of you won't know who I am or care that I'm leaving, and that's okay, because this post is mostly for me anyway.

For those that do care that I'm leaving, feel free to visit my blog, as I will attempt to keep it up-to-date. I hope to keep the scheduling up, as I know that many of you visit there to gain schedules. (But, I will admit that it's not one of my major projects this year.)

Best wishes to all of you and your endeavors this year.

Good thoughts for a productive time away from the board. I left in November 2007 and returned about 5 weeks ago. Starting our 2nd week of school tomorrow, I can see myself taking a sabbatical soon -- right now I am getting great answers to questions about curric, scheduling, etc.

Noticed your blog has info about scheduling -- I will be checking it out.

Stay well.:001_smile:

Glad you are able to say goodbye and foresee good things coming. I did this when the new system came into effect--needed some space away from feeling I was comparing (not wise) and not coming up to standards. Not that was the intent of others--definitely not so. But I found myself feeling like a failure when everyone else was so worried about their kid getting into a great college and my kid wasn't interested in even going. So I needed some space. Have my circumstances changed? No. But I have "gotten" a lot of things doe! Love, Val