Menu

Sweat-proof makeup?

Is there ANY make-up (foundation and blush) that will NOT melt off my face in this weather? I've been using mineral make-up for a while and I love it but it is so hot and humid here that it slides right off my face by lunch time. Any ideas?

Do you need a lot of coverage? They make some very good tinted moisturizers in a better range of colours than they used to have. That's an option if you don't mind a sheer coverage.

Is there ANY make-up (foundation and blush) that will NOT melt off my face in this weather? I've been using mineral make-up for a while and I love it but it is so hot and humid here that it slides right off my face by lunch time. Any ideas?

If you want a foundation that will stay put, Revlon ColorStay is great. I have to get combination/oily skin or the normal/dry one comes off. Revlon ColorStay is a heavier foundation...but that is why it stays on!

cinemasecrets.com.

Its professional, waterproof makeup. I would always use it for weddings. You use w/sponge and a lil water. Great coverage.

The good thing is order a couple and mix to get good color, or use light for hilite and dark for shading. Sorry, the makeup artist is going off.

Okay, back to momdom.