Menu

Need Dry Erase Board with lines for Cursive Practise

tarana

I am looking for a Dry Erase board that is 2x3 with lines for Cursive writing. We use the board for spelling Dictation & the lines would help. Since the dictation involves long sentences the board has to be atleast 2x3 maybe even 3x3.

I found this at Staples but it is much smaller than what I needed http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/p4_Expo-9-x-12-Double-Sided-Learning-Board_132378_Business_Supplies_0_10051_SC1:CG101:DP2078:CL141756

Not sure if this would be too small, but Target has one in the $ section. Lines on one side, blank on the other. About 8 1/2 x 11 size. There's also one in the school supply section that comes with a marker for a bit more. hth.

Oh, sorry...just saw you needed a bigger size. Sorry!

Edited by Sue G in PA
forgot to add something

I don't really like the tape because it is a bump to write over and the sharpie gets erased when you write over it with dry erase marker. I saw this in a catalog over the weekend and I am going to order one. It comes in primary lines or like a notebook page. I am really excited about this because I have wanted a lined white board for a couple of years now, but they are pretty expensive.

HTH,

Joy

http://www.stepstoliteracy.com/Products/MAG-060.aspx

Do you have a Staples nearby? I found small laptop versions of these today at Staples for $2.00! They were Expo brand - double sided, one side was lined with dashed center line. If you browse the ad that I linked, it's on page 5 - bottom left side of the page.