Menu

Wordly Wise question

Mommamia

I called the company as I was previously using the other edition. And the lady told me this would be appropriate for a 7 year old going to third grade. She said some of the words may repeat from the older edition I had. I just purchased it without the teacher's manual. We'll be starting it next week.

We used Wordly Wise 3000 last year. My son used book 3 for 3rd grade. It's my understanding that the program has been re-numbered so that the number of the book corresponds to the student's grade level.

You can see samples here to help determine placement. http://www.epsbooks.com/dynamic/catalog/program.asp?seriesonly=2818M

You may need a teacher's guide or answer key for the upper levels but I didn't use one for third grade. The workbook is very straightforward.

Hope this helps!

When I was ordering I talked to the curriculum person at Rainbow Resource and she told me the teacher's manual was not necessary in the younger grades. There are different editions, Wordly Wise and Wordly Wise 3000 (of which there is a 1st and 2nd edition). Wordly Wise 3000 2nd edition goes by grade starting in K.