Menu

X-Post: Our first day of school!! If you ever...

wanted to see a Schultute, or school cone, I just posted pictures on my blog! We had our first day of school on Monday and it went great!!

Lots of pictures!!

Liz in NC

Ohhh! I had one of those, many, many years ago, ahem...

I didn't think to do it for my ds.

Nice! Precious pictures, and what a great idea! I've never heard of school cones, but it looks like a fun way to start the year!

I wish I'd known of some of these things when my kids were little! We did neat things though, so I'm happy. :) This one just looks so fun! One year some friends gave us school desks that their boys had used. My kids were 3, 6 and 9 years old then. Anyway, long story short, after they went to bed the night before school starte, I put all their new books and pencils and new school stuff in the desks (I put some stuff on a Little Tykes table in between the desks for dd), and set set out a new clothes outfit for each of them to wear on their first day. They loved that! That was a fun day!

Anyway, GREAT start to your year, hope it continues to go so well!

wanted to see a Schultute, or school cone, I just posted pictures on my blog! We had our first day of school on Monday and it went great!!

Lots of pictures!!

Liz in NC

Those are so cool! You are such a creative mom :D What a neat way to get kids excited for school.