Menu

Emotional Wedding Day

Okay, I thought I had seen all of the funniest things that could happen at a wedding, but this just "takes the cake.":001_smile:

Click on video link

I've been to weddings where the groom fainted, and the bridesmaids fought over the bouquet. What is the funniest thing you have seen happen at a wedding?

Edited by LUV2EDU

Okay, I thought I had seen all of the funniest things that could happen at a wedding, but this just "takes the cake.":001_smile:

Click on video link

I've been to weddings where the groom fainted, and the bridesmaids fought over the bouquet. What is the funniest thing you have seen happen at a wedding?

Oh!! Poor man! He must have been so embarrassed after. I think it is safe to say that he will be a very spiritual leader of his home.:)

Is that Daisy Fuentes who was one of the hosts??

Oh!! Poor man! He must have been so embarrassed after. I think it is safe to say that he will be a very spiritual leader of his home.:)

Is that Daisy Fuentes who was one of the hosts??

I'm not sure, but I know she was the host of America's Funniest Video at one time.

But this was an older video, no? That could have been her then. It's so good to see Cuban people on t.v. We have such a limited representation. :)

Daisy Fuentes (born November 17, 1966). She did America's Funniest Video's between 1998-2001 with John Fugelsang. This is a picture of John Fugelsang.http://www.wma.com/john_fugelsang/imgs/John_Fugelsang_main.jpg. He looks just like the guy in the wedding video. Now, keep in mind that America's Funniest Videos sometimes show old videos.

Edited by LUV2EDU

Daisy Fuentes (born November 17, 1966). She did America's Funniest Video's between 1998-2001 with John Fugelsang. This is a picture of John Fugelsand.http://www.wma.com/john_fugelsang/imgs/John_Fugelsang_main.jpg. He looks just like the guy in the video. Now, keep in mind that America's Funniest Videos sometimes show old videos.

That must be her then. I thought it was at first because it looked and sounded like her, but the video wasn't that clear so I wasn't 100% sure. :) I know she's not the most important Cuban in the world, but she's on t.v. so that counts for something! hehehe Andres Garcia is still my favorite (famous) Cuban of all time though. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Garcia

It's too bad he doesn't act in as many movies anymore. I love it when they portray him as some Anglo American character and then you can hear him go Cuban when his character gets mad. hehehe It cracks me up everytime! :)

Pa'rriba esa bandera cubana!! Libertad! Libertad! :) hehehehe

^^^ I think it's safe to say that I derailed YET ANOTHER thread! ;) Sorrryyyy. :)

That must be her then. I thought it was at first because it looked and sounded like her, but the video wasn't that clear so I wasn't 100% sure. :) I know she's not the most important Cuban in the world, but she's on t.v. so that counts for something! hehehe Andres Garcia is still my favorite (famous) Cuban of all time though. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Garcia

It's too bad he doesn't act in as many movies anymore. I love it when they portray him as some Anglo American character and then you can hear him go Cuban when his character gets mad. hehehe It cracks me up everytime! :)

Pa'rriba esa bandera cubana!! Libertad! Libertad! :) hehehehe

^^^ I think it's safe to say that I derailed YET ANOTHER thread! ;) Sorrryyyy. :)

:lol::lol: That's okay.

By the way my favorite is Eva Mendeshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Mendes.

Click on video link

It says he won $10,000 in red over the video. I do think it makes sense that it was just a stunt.

It says he won $10,000 in red over the video. I do think it makes sense that it was just a stunt.

It was a wedding video that was submitted to America's Funniest Home Videos. The show pays you money if the audience selects your video. The home video is old. The show first aired in 1989. However, since Daisy Fuentes didn't host the show until 1998-2001, it is safe to say that this home video is the real thing.

Edited by LUV2EDU

I thought he looked constipated.

When I first saw this video, it looked like he was about to vomit. However, he became emotional, because his fiance was officially his wife. He must have prayed long and hard for this day.:001_smile:

P.S If he was like this at the wedding, just imagine how he was on their honeymoon.:D