Menu

Homeschooling Moms are...

...loving, giving, courageous, smart, hard-working, kind, beautiful, strong, creative, funny, forgiving, patient, resourceful...

At least that's how I find MomsintheGarden to be! I find the other posters here to be much the same! You gals are a real blessing to your DH and DC... and to those of us who read your posts!

Here's to all the great Moms out there!! :thumbup:

Please feel free to add in all the many other great qualities I have missed...

Edited by RegGuheert
DD16 (proof)read and wanted one "giving" removed and "guys" changed to "gals." Likely she will be a future HS Mom!

My thought, as I glanced at this post, as I listened to my boys putzing around instead of doing their chores so we can get out the door to swim team and home in time to get some school-work done before we pack for our camping trip was:

...this particular homeschool mom is overwhelmed, fed-up, and out of patience. ;)

But, thanks for the encouragement.

And homeschooling dads are dedicated, hard working, self-sacrificing, loving, family involved men. Or at least ours is.

:iagree: We are fortunate enough to have one like that as well. He always encourages me, and tells me he wouldn't have the patience to do what I do, but I remind him that there is no way I could ever do it without his love, encouragement, and emotional & financial support.

...loving, giving, courageous, smart, hard-working, kind, beautiful, strong, creative, funny, forgiving, patient, resourceful...

At least that's how I find MomsintheGarden to be! I find the other posters here to be much the same! You gals are a real blessing to your DH and DC... and to those of us who read your posts!

Here's to all the great Moms out there!! :thumbup:

:cheers2: