Menu

Missionary biographies for jr. high

the Christian Heros series by YWAM as well. Also, "A Chance To Die" about Amy Carmichael, I can't remember the name, but, a biography about Gladys Aylward the movie is the "Inn of Sixth Happiness". Also, I like the Oswald Chambers biography, "Abandoned to God" as well as "No Compromise" by Keith Green.

No Compromise is a great book! His widow wrote that one though.... Melody Green… its about him though.... I need to pull that out for my son to read.... It was a book I read during a time when I was really questioning if I was saved or not... ( new Christian)but what I really needed was disciplining! *Ü* Wasn’t a salvation issue I had.... a growth issue is what I had....

Thanks for the reminder... :)

Also... Bruchko.... now that my brain is working.... fantastic book... an extraordinary young man....

Gracie,

Do you have Netflix? There's a wonderful, short documentary on Jim Elliot, narrated by his wife, Elizabeth, that tells the story of his (and his team's) martyrdom among the Auca Indians, and the resulting decision for several of the wives to continue their ministry. It is really, really good, and a wonderful supplement to his biography.

He and Elizabeth are among my heros.