Menu

Inexpensive school supplies?

liltrees

If you can wait about another month, you should try for back to school sales. Big stores including office supply stores as well as general sorts of stores (Staples, Target) tend to have big blow out sales that are hard to beat. 10c notebooks, 22c crayons, 20c glue stick 2-packs, that sort of thing.

Take all your kids and talk relatives into hitting the Staples sales. The limits are per customer. Kids can each be given their own money, buy their own supplies, it counts as a school activity, and they are counted as individual customers ;) I even had an uncle and cousin that went in at a separate time for me...they didn't need the supplies, but knew I would use every bit of it.

anybody ordered from barebooks.com? i'm intrigued by their offerings.

I have online acquaintances who have had good experiences. Enough for me to try this year! :001_smile:

You might also take a look at Millers Pads and Paper.

anybody ordered from barebooks.com? i'm intrigued by their offerings.

I love their books and so do my kids. My girls especially like to "make books" and these are perfect for their creativity. I have always had good service from them. No problems and fast shipping. :D

I have a teacher's card for staples. Every month you can take in 10 ink cartridges and they'll send you a $30 certificate to use in their store. So, that means I can stock up on more expensive items. Then during the back to school sales I stock up on notebooks, glue sticks, crayons etc. My MIL also stocks up for me, too! I'm already making my list for this back to school year!