Menu

So I haven't seen any posts about the recent activity over UNCRC...

Is this a banned topic?

I've received a number of emails in the last week from Parentalrights.org. It seems like the activity has stepped up a couple of notches on both sides of this issue. It definitely leaves me with a pit in my stomach.

Child rights forces mobilize

Homeschooling in UK

New push to ratify

Have any of you joined the calling campaign? I HATE making calls like these (read: I hate confrontation of any kind), but I've been compelled to suck it up and dial. Thoughts?

Edited by Shannon831
fixed a link

The only thing I've accomplished is e-mailing my senators. I can't get through on either of theother #s, and also someone else provided a phone # and I can't get through to it either. Anyone have any other ways to reach these people?

That happened to me too. I'm taking it as a good sign. I'm going to try to call again tomorrow, or the day after that if need be. I'd love us all to clog their lines for weeks.

The only thing I've accomplished is e-mailing my senators. I can't get through on either of the other #s, and also someone else provided a phone # and I can't get through to it either. Anyone have any other ways to reach these people?

HLSDA gave a website for the President.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/

I sent a letter this way for Mr. Obama.