Menu

I have to tell someone!

VERY good!!!!! Congratulations!!! Where is it? Have you been training for long?

I signed up for my first half too! It's in January at Disney. I can't wait!!! I'll officially start training in July. I also just signed up for my second marathon relay here in Detroit in October. It's such a fun race!!!

Don't you just love running???

Oh I'm so jealous!! I have just started a couch to 5K myself and really wanted to at least walk something this summer but it's just not going to happen this year. I went out and bought some high dollar running shoes and everything. I am a retired gymnast and I have always wanted to run. So I decided this winter that I wasn't going to waste any more time. I was starting this year and that was the end of it.

Keep us updated on what happens!

I do just love running!!!

Blessings,

Paige

I don't have any IRL friends who will appreciate this, but I know some of you will understand... I just signed up for my first 1/2 marathon! It's at the end of August. I feel ready now, but I am a little worried about the heat/humidity at that time of the year.

Go me, Go!

That's awesome!! Enjoy yourself!! You are going to be so proud after it's all done! Go you go!!! :) :party:

VERY good!!!!! Congratulations!!! Where is it? Have you been training for long?

I signed up for my first half too! It's in January at Disney. I can't wait!!! I'll officially start training in July. I also just signed up for my second marathon relay here in Detroit in October. It's such a fun race!!!

Don't you just love running???

It's in central Virginia & August is the hottest month around here. I've been running off & on for almost 3 years. I've only done one race before - a 10k.

What is a marathon relay? Wayyy far in the back of my mind, I'm starting to dream of running a full marathon one day. Guess I'd better get through the 1/2 first!

Thanks for all the well wishes!