Menu

german or spanish kid shows and language instruction

Does anyone know of german or latin american spanish kid shows? If there were free and online that would be even better, but I am interested in all sources:)

Also does anyone know of online german or latin american spanish language courses that are interactive and perhaps have a teacher for kids? Although I am open to suggestion:) We have rosetta Stone and it is ok but I think something that is more engaging with a workbook included would be nice:) We also watch the elementary spanish on discovery education which is nice, but I am wondering if there is something more.

Thanks for any input:)

Do you not have any Spanish-language TV channels? Most have kids shows on sometime. I know we've caught Dora in Spanish and Plaza Sesamo and a couple of others I didn't recognize. Discovery Channel has a version of Discovery Kids available in Spanish, you might be able to request a Spanish-language tier on cable or sattelite if you don't get any of it already.