Menu

Need to come up with a half science class-help

My daughter had a seven month long headache which put her behind in science and math. She was ahead in math so she is now at a normal pace (Alg II in 11th and PReCalc in 12th). However in science, she is not going to have four credits unless I add something. Her credits that she will have will be 1 credit each in Chemisty, Biology, and Physics and a half credit in Marine Science. I need one more half credit since more and more colleges require 4 credits in science. Any ideas- she would have to take in while doing one of those other full year courses so I want an easy course.

My daughter had a seven month long headache which put her behind in science and math. She was ahead in math so she is now at a normal pace (Alg II in 11th and PReCalc in 12th). However in science, she is not going to have four credits unless I add something. Her credits that she will have will be 1 credit each in Chemisty, Biology, and Physics and a half credit in Marine Science. I need one more half credit since more and more colleges require 4 credits in science. Any ideas- she would have to take in while doing one of those other full year courses so I want an easy course.

Environmental science is easier than any other high school science my sons have taken. There is an AP test as well. (Ds's grades aren't in yet on that; however, other kids we've known who worked through an environmental science test in a very informal class setting got 4's and 5's. )