Menu

Favorite Geography Games?

I'm thinking about 10 Days in the U.S.A and some of the other 10 Days games (10 Days in Europe, etc.).

The amazon reviews say they've been a hit with all ages, but I'd love to hear some feedback from WTMers! :001_smile: Or other suggestions! (Our older kids are pretty good sports about playing with Littles, and these look like they're aimed at about age 10, which would be a good average for us).

Thanks.

Jill,

Here are several on our geography shelf.

The biggest hit has been Where in the World by Aristoplay (NOT Carmen Sandiego). QuickPix is another favorite.

My kids have also enjoyed Borderline (we have the world edition) and WorldWise (again, different continents available).

One of *my* favorites is the Global Animal Puzzle. My kids are not big puzzle doers but this one is just so beautiful, that I assign it! I plan on devising a rendition of 21 questions for geography next year -- spin the globe, land on a country, and have the rest of the students guess the country or place.

HTH,

Lisa, in the midst of planning a middle school geography class.

Edited by FloridaLisa