Menu

FYI: Dick Blick is great!!!!

I ordered Zinc White paint and oil, so the dd's can paint, in October, just opened box and cans are crunched.

Called Dick Blick , they said throw out cans, and they will ship new ones free of charge. YAAAAAY.

It was sixty dollars worth of paint.

I have ordered from them and also had great customer service after items arrived damaged. I had a bottle of tempera paint that had a hole in it, and blue paint leaked on several items. Most of them were still usable, although stained, but they were for other people, so I called it in. They sent new items (spiral drawing notebooks and new paint). The damaged paint I kept (they just said keep the damaged stuff). The hole is in the bottom, so I covered it well with packing tape and keep it stored upside down in a ziplock. And the drawing pads I kept too! Yay!

Dick Blick is my favorite art supply store Ever. Ever. Ever!!

I taught art to pre-k through 13 yr olds and I got almost everything from Dick blick.

They have quality supplies at an affordable price. Great customer service. I will not shop for art supplies anywhere else.