Menu

I loved REAL Science by Pandia, what would I love for middlers?

I loved REAL Science by Pandia Press for when my kids were younger. I really liked the interesting but straightforward text. I liked fleshing out the study with books from the library. The notebook pages also appealed to me because they were more than just narration pages, there were diagrams, worksheets, etc.

Now I need science for middle schoolers, and I'm sad because REAL Science is just for youngers. What would I like for middle school science if I *loved* REAL Science?

:lurk5: I'll be watching with great interest. My oldest is fast approaching the age where beefing up REAL Science Odyssey won't work but I'm not sure they'll be able to put out anything new before then. I know they are working on Biology for Level 2 but last I heard the earliest it would be out is 2010.

I really like the looks of R.E.A.L. Science by Pandia Press. I look at it quite often, even though I'm happy right now with my selection of nature studies and BFSU. I may use it in the middle years, specifically 7th and 8th, so I'm waiting for the company to come out with higher level sciences. It's nice to see good reviews of this product.

I loved REAL Science by Pandia Press for when my kids were younger. I really liked the interesting but straightforward text. I liked fleshing out the study with books from the library. The notebook pages also appealed to me because they were more than just narration pages, there were diagrams, worksheets, etc.

Now I need science for middle schoolers, and I'm sad because REAL Science is just for youngers. What would I like for middle school science if I *loved* REAL Science?

Have you tried looking at the samples for middle grades science from Oak Meadow? Samples are from all the subjects in each grade, but you'll see the science in there as well.