Menu

Who is still awake?

It's almost two here, just me and the girls tonight. I just finished watching a semi scary movie, and thought I would be too creeped to sleep, so I went out to look at the night sky instead. It's so beautiful and peaceful and the stars are just gorgeous. I think instead of being creeped I'll just open the windows and breathe it in for the rest of the night.

Bonne nuit.

It's 3:03am here. I wish I could see the stars good where I live. *sigh* The only time I can see the stars is after a hurricane. :( But I do live less than 2 miles from the ocean and I get some nice breezes from there. :) If I could, I'd drive down to the beach right now and look for seaturtles. :)

Oh wow, beach is good.

Beach is great! The air is warm and it is beautiful at night. I found a little secluded spot that I absolutely love. It is a sea turtle nesting ground so it is protected. There are no houses or buildings and it is dark, but still not dark enough to see the stars unfortunately. Too much residual light from the cruise ships and the city. But it is beautiful. I love to go there at night. I wish I could do it more often than I do, but with a hubby and kids, it's not as easy to pop out and go to the beach like it was when I was single.

Edited by Ibbygirl

Nearly 8pm here and we've just returned from Ravenloft, if any of you are gamers. It won't surprise me at all if I end up with weird dreams tonight! The girl is in bed, the boy is asleep in his chair. When I finish dinner, I'll probably head that way too.

Rosie