Menu

What to do when ordered product doesn't come

Send them an email with "URGENT" or "2nd email" or whatever in the title.

Keep calling them.

If you are so inclined, write them a letter.

Check and see if you can find any other phone numbers for them, like through bbb.org.

If you have paid with a credit card or paypal, if you can't get a respond, refuse to pay if charges show up.

And don't order from them again!

Send them an email with "URGENT" or "2nd email" or whatever in the title.

Keep calling them.

If you are so inclined, write them a letter.

Check and see if you can find any other phone numbers for them, like through bbb.org.

If you have paid with a credit card or paypal, if you can't get a respond, refuse to pay if charges show up.

And don't order from them again!

I have sent them 3 in the last week marked "Need a responce!" but nothing. I have not been able to call as there are no phone #'s on the sitel I will use the one you gave me.

DON"T WORRY I will NOT order from them again.

I have sent them 3 in the last week marked "Need a responce!" but nothing. I have not been able to call as there are no phone #'s on the sitel I will use the one you gave me.

DON"T WORRY I will NOT order from them again.

From their website:

TeachChildren.com

2010 West Ave K

# 824

Lancaster Ca. 93536

Fax: 661-793-7260

From the Better Business Bureau:

(who has given them an F rating)

Phone: (866) 301-1023

that says in the title Contesting Credit Card Charges if they have charged your credit card. That usually gets their attention.

I just did this. If I don't hear from them today I will contact my cc and see if they can do something from their side.

Thanks everyone.

Seriously. I just typed in the main address with city, state, and zip (I left out the suite #) and I got lots of hits on Yahoo (I don't Google :tongue_smilie:), and while the company's website shows up (sans phone contact), I also found other tenants in the same office area with their phone numbers. One was a large animal vet, and anther was....an attorney. ;) Maybe one of them can give you the phone number of that company? There is also a UPS store there. Or call that city's information? I couldn't find a number, though, through the internet look-up.

Good luck. I HATE when 'businesses' don't respond!!