Menu

YOU are needed if you live in one of these states OR anywhere outside the US! :-)

Our church teens are playing Amazing Race and have been challenged to get original photos of license plates from all 50 states or even other countries. My girls are off to a great start (a Charleston area mall parking lot on Mother's Day was a jackpot to include one from Hawaii!). They had such great success we decided to see if any of my homeschool cyberfriends would like to play along and help them out by taking a picture of your vehicle license plate and emailing it to me to help them complete their list. (you could tape over your letters/numbers if, for some reason, you're uneasy sending that info). We'll be very careful to give the international homeschooling community credit! :D

If this is something you would enjoy doing and live in one of the following states OR, even another country, let me know and I'll give you my email address! Many TIA!!

NEED:

Delaware

Kansas

Massachusetts (someone has already indicated they can get this one to me)

Rhode Island

Other country?!

ALREADY RECEIVED(Thank you!):

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/album.php?albumid=287 (LINK FOR LICENSE PLATE ALBUM)

Alaska

Idaho

Iowa

Minnesota

Nevada

New Hampshire

New Mexico

North Dakota

Montana

Oregon

South Dakota

Utah

Vermont

Wisconsin

Wyoming

Argentina

Bahamas

Kyrgyzstan

China

Victoria, Australia

British Columbia

UAE - Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi

Cairo, Egypt

India (blurred, mentioned just in case someone has a clear photo)

Oman

New Zealand

Iceland

Sweden

Ontario

US Government

Vietnam

Edited by Sharon in SC

I can try to get you a Delaware plate next week....we were just up there at Dover on Friday. My mom and sister will be headed back up that way on Monday so I can see if they will snap a pic. for you.

This would be awesome 'cause we're done to just *7* United States to complete a set of 50 of which Delaware is one. :)

Oh and - if I don't see one here (which I prolly will) I can snag New Brunswick on Thurs or Fri cuz we'll be over across for two days before flying back to AB. :) (I'll add your email to my phone so I can send ones I see out & about)

You are a gem! :D My kids are going to be so excited about the PEI tag 'cause we're Anne of Green Gable fans.

:)

NEED:

Delaware

Kansas

Massachusetts (someone has already indicated they can get this one to me)

Rhode Island

Other country?!

ALREADY RECEIVED(Thank you!):

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/album.php?albumid=287 (LINK FOR LICENSE PLATE ALBUM)

Alaska

Idaho

Iowa

Minnesota

Nevada

New Hampshire

New Mexico

North Dakota

Montana

Oregon

South Dakota

Utah

Vermont

Wisconsin

Wyoming

Argentina

Bahamas

Kyrgyzstan

China

Victoria, Australia

British Columbia

UAE - Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi

Cairo, Egypt

India (blurred, mentioned just in case someone has a clear photo)

Oman

New Zealand

Iceland

Sweden

Ontario

US Government

Vietnam

Don't to just *four* states needed! :D