Menu

Confession Thread

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone parked way to close to me today. There were many other spaces available, yet they choose the one next to mine. maybe they need to go to parking school, because they dis not park within their own spot. I could barely buckel my daughter in, or get in myself. I put a dent into their car and scratched it just by opening my car doors. I was shocked, I did not know cars were built so flimsy.

Someone parked way to close to me today. There were many other spaces available, yet they choose the one next to mine. maybe they need to go to parking school, because they dis not park within their own spot. I could barely buckel my daughter in, or get in myself. I put a dent into their car and scratched it just by opening my car doors. I was shocked, I did not know cars were built so flimsy.
BTDT! One time it was my co-worker, so I had to own up to it!

I haven't read all the posts because it looks too much like work, but you want to know my big secret?

I love picking my baby's nose.

Rosie

ROFL... I do the same thing, and now that DD is 3, she will ask me if it was a big one when "I pull something out :lol:

My confessions:

1. I sometimes have to rewash clothes because they have stayed in the washer too long.

2. I have no problem telling my DD that McDonalds/Chicfila/Cici's is closed and we can't eat there.

3. I am addicted to farmtown on facebook.

4. I love to veg out and just watch TV once DD has gone to bed... even though I limit her to 1 hour a day.

5. 3 words: Harry Potter Addict!

ROFL... I do the same thing, and now that DD is 3, she will ask me if it was a big one when "I pull something out :lol:

My confessions:

1. I sometimes have to rewash clothes because they have stayed in the washer too long.

2. I have no problem telling my DD that McDonalds/Chicfila/Cici's is closed and we can't eat there.

3. I am addicted to farmtown on facebook.

4. I love to veg out and just watch TV once DD has gone to bed... even though I limit her to 1 hour a day.

5. 3 words: Harry Potter Addict!

Omgoodness, I do the exact same things, lol! We've gone by McDonald's when the parking lot was overflowing and I say, they're just hanging out in the parking lot, it's actually closed. And I can't stand it when I go to run some laundrey and realize there's a load in there from yesterday (or even further in the past), that now stinks.

I don't limit the kids tv... if it makes you feel any better.

ibbygirl, can I just say that you rock?! My husband is a bluegrass musician who has a bluegrass background from childhood (his dad plays banjo, uncle plays mandolin and aunt plays piano) and who is classically trained on bass, has played in many styles of music (and both electric and acoustic); and my son is taking off with his music- started off with mando at 9 and has moved into electric guitar, specifically metal. He has 2 electrics (and an amp!) now and is doing really well with it. Anyway, you inspire me to follow my own passions, too, which don't involve music, but I love to hear people following their passions and I need to do more of that.

Awww shucks! :blushing: Thank you for your nice words. :) That's awesome that your son is taking off so well with the guitar. You never know where it will lead. My brother learned to play guitar while he was in the Army because he was stationed in the middle of nowhere and there was nothing else to do. He's a worship leader now and is going to be a pastor over the music ministry. You just never know where roads lead when you start down them, but mostly it will be an exciting road and lead somewhere you never imagined. :) I hope you do pursue your passions. I know it is so hard when you have kids and family clamoring for your attention all the time and then there is the never ending work in the house, but if you can set aside just 30 minutes each day for yourself to develop it, I'm sure you will go far. A half an hour a day is 182 hours in a year and that is a lot of hours to grow in improve in something. :)

God bless you in your efforts. :)

Jennifer