Menu

Do you all remember this week one year ago?

Last year, during this week, Sue G in PA had her baby (a boy, on Mother's Day), a couple of day's later (or was it the next day?) ~Tara~ had HER baby (a boy, and I might add she had the most unbelievable birth story I shall not soon forget!), and finally, a year ago TODAY, my little guy was born!

Happy 1st Birthday to all the BOYS!!

My little guy is three and a half months, and I'm experiencing great delight in watching him discover his hands. I gave him a scrap of fabric the other day and it went straight into his mouth. Isn't he smart? :001_wub: Happy birthday to all the one year old boys! I can hardly even imagine my boy being one, but he's a quarter of the way there already!

:)

Rosie

Last year, during this week, Sue G in PA had her baby (a boy, on Mother's Day), a couple of day's later (or was it the next day?) ~Tara~ had HER baby (a boy, and I might add she had the most unbelievable birth story I shall not soon forget!), and finally, a year ago TODAY, my little guy was born!

Happy 1st Birthday to all the BOYS!!

Happy Birthday - to YOU, Janna, for that delightful, little, busy bundle of love! (Do you still have castor oil in your medicine chest? ;) )