Menu

Has anyone ordered Chik Fil A through the app?

Daria

How does it work?  How far in advance do I need to order?

I am wanting to walk over with my dog to get some Chik Fil A.  But the last time I went, about a year ago, the line was so long.  I'm willing to tie him up outside for 5 minutes while I run in, but not to wait in line for 1/2 an hour.  

Will the app solve my problem?

• Like 1

Yes the app will help. You order and pay through it, when you arrive click the "I'm here" button, go inside to where you get drink refills and they should have it shortly. One location here is super busy all the time, if where you are trying to go is like that, maybe place the order a little before you arrive. Good luck!

• Like 2

So, it's probably going to take me like 45 minutes to get there. Can I order before I leave? Or will I get cold food, and melted ice that way? Should I stop 10 minutes away and order then?

Go ahead and complete your order through the app, then when you pull into the parking click the "I'm here" button.

They won't actually fill your order until you click I'm here. Then it will pop up on their screen for someone to pull it together. What you are really doing is saving the waiting in line time.

• Like 2

You have to be within a mile (or very close) for the order to go through. It will tell you "you don't seem to be here yet".  It's still really fast though.  The app should tell you when they've completed the order, but I always just send my girls in as soon as I send the order.

You get free "treats" pretty regularly. It's wonderful. :)

• Like 2

You have to be within a mile (or very close) for the order to go through. It will tell you "you don't seem to be here yet".  It's still really fast though.  The app should tell you when they've completed the order, but I always just send my girls in as soon as I send the order.

You get free "treats" pretty regularly. It's wonderful. :)

My daughter orders through the app at home and then drives there.  We live more than a mile (about 3) from the CFA she goes to.

• Like 1

I â¤ï¸ the app. I'll place the order, and when dh leaves to go get it I click "I'm here" and by the time he gets inside it's ready. Yes, it says the "you don't seem to be here" thing, but I click the "send order anyway" option. But we live quite close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I put the order in, but didn't press the "I'm here" button.  I'm like 0.7 miles away by car, but since I had the dog and was walking, and wanted to take the scenic route, it was going to take a while.

When I got there, my order had disappeared, so I reordered right outside, tied up the dog, and it was ready by the time I came in.  The only thing that was odd was that I went over to the counter where they were handing out food, and waited, and after about 5 minutes I asked "Am I waiting in the right place", and they said "yes" but then it turned out it wasn't the right place.

Anyway, it all worked out well, and I got yummy nuggets and fruit salad.