Menu

You might be a redneck if...

That brings back memories! I remember swimming with cousins regularly in one of those huge circular troughs - usually in our underwear to boot. I think those are my best swimming memories. Take lots of pictures your kids will remember this. :)

That brings back memories! I remember swimming with cousins regularly in one of those huge circular troughs - usually in our underwear to boot. I think those are my best swimming memories. Take lots of pictures your kids will remember this. :)

I was wishing we had one of those big round ones so I could swim too! I couldn't convince ds to swim in his undies~he's almost 13 and WAY to modest!

We'd do that after we scrubbed the horses' long steel trough every 2 weeks or so.

Nothin' better. In fact, we'd rest in the water and the horses would come and drink. That was cool.

Ohhhhhhhh....I miss my horse.

Your son is cute!

My first thought was "only ninety, isn't that kind of cool still for water play?"

I may let DD talk me into washing the car this weekend if the triple digits persist, which they probably will until late September at the earliest....

That horse trough looks like fun! I need a bathtub that size.

nah...... a REAL Redneck won't care or bother askin' whether the trough/swimmin' hole is clean, lol!

i remember hearing "you might be a redneck if......your family has designated nekkid time." --right about the same time i was letting the boys [4yo and 1yo] run nekkid in the back yard for an hour at a time......:tongue_smilie:

nah...... a REAL Redneck won't care or bother askin' whether the trough/swimmin' hole is clean, lol!

i remember hearing "you might be a redneck if......your family has designated nekkid time." --right about the same time i was letting the boys [4yo and 1yo] run nekkid in the back yard for an hour at a time......:tongue_smilie:

:lol: We live on a farm in the middle of no where. When it's hot, my DD8 strips ALL the time when we are out on the farm. She runs nekkid all over the barnyard while we do chores ( undies and flipflops!). I tell her to do it as long as she can, cuz there will be a time when she'll never be able to do it again! She LOVES it. We always have clothes near by in case we get an unexpected visitor but it's usually just DH and her and I, and we'd see a visitor coming a long way off.