Menu

Whiney, grumpy kidlets today...

It takes me until 11 to figure out that they didn't sleep the night before every. single. time.

They stayed up talking. :glare: Now ds is crying because he couldn't find his math (on the shelf where it always is), dd is snapping because she can't find a pencil, needs an eraser, ds bumped her...

And worse, babies seem grumpy. Why? They all. sleep. in. the. same. room. :blink: Now I wonder if anyone slept last night.

I foresee naptime in place of the fun subjects (like hist & science) today. The compulsion to put a car smiley here is not good! :lol:

Now that the kids are getting up so early with the sun, every day is miserable. Every.single.day. We're supposed to be moving so I don't want to invest in the black out curtains but seriously, I don't know how we're going to make it through the summer.

Grr...mine don't know how to be whiney & grumpy. I told them that when they don't sleep, my day is hard & unpleasant, so theirs will be, too. Naps all around & chores in separate rooms so they can't look at ea other.

Then they go & decide to clean more than I assigned, just to be nice & put on their haloes & wings. How am I supposed to stay grumpy at them?

They've been put down for naps, but it took all my determination to stick to it. I just got the 1st 2 vols of Liberty's Kids from the library, along w/ a bunch of Revolutionary War books, they're clean, sweet, & dh fed them while I was at the library. Tempting, cherubic little things! :glare: :001_smile:

Diva's the biggest crank today. She's got the cold/tail end of the flu bug that's been going through the house. I'd like to knock her out with a mallet like in a Bugs Bunny cartoon and lay her out for a nap for a few hours. :glare: