Menu

Christian Homschool Curriculum Fairs? Know of any?

Annabel Lee

Just wondering if there's any place where I could see all the many Christian history curric's at one time in one place. VP was the only one at the fair up here this spring. We may do a little travelling this summer, and I'd love to schedule it around something like this. Do any of you know of any curric. fairs that would have TOG, MOH, BP, TQ, HOD, BF, MFW, etc., all under 1 roof?

Edited by Annabel Lee
sp. error

What part of the country will you be traveling to?

There's a convention here in Albuquerque every spring that is organized by CAPE-NM (Christian and Parent Educators), which is a conservative Christian organization. I'm afraid you just missed it for this year. Honestly, though, I've talked to several people who don't bother with this one and go to Denver instead. So theirs must be bigger and better, at least by some measures. I've never been to any homeschooling convention. :sad:

Edited by GretaLynne

I don't think we'll have all those under one roof. Check here.

But even if they don't have the specific ones you are looking for, they may have others you will enjoy. OH! NCHE is North Carolina, Memorial Day weekend.

Virginia's convention in Richmond is also a Christian group. Here is there vendor list. June 11-13

I googled 'Christian homeschool curriculum fair' and found the Washington Homeschool Organization's convention coming up in June. It doesn't have every single vendor I'd like to see (no TOG, *sigh*), but it has alot! Plus, it's the closest state.

ETA: This convention is one that Jessie Wise will be speaking at! (Duh! I should have checked the WTM convention list 1st).

Where am I travelling? I don't know, wherever my whims take me! I just want to take off and explore with the kids, doing some fun experiential learning as we go.