Menu

Any Jason Project fans out there?

Tami

We are just beginning the Monster Storms unit, and it is such a fantastic approach to middle school science. And the best part is...it is FREE online! All we had to do is register, and everything is right there in the Mission Center: hyperlinked student text, teacher's manual (when you register as a teacher) with discussion questions and extensions, cross curricular suggestions, online games, digital labs, etc. You name it, Jason's got it!

Anyone else a fan? We are starting "Monster Storms" and wondering if anybody else is using this curriculum.

If you've never heard of the Jason Project, and have a child in 5th/6th through 8th grades, it is definitely worth checking out!!! You have to register in order to see the online curriculum in the "Mission Center", but it is well-worth the few seconds it takes.

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for reminding me of this! I remember finding this when my oldest were still preschool age, and thinking it would be so cool to do when they were old enough, but I'd long since forgotten about it!

I could have written this post! Thank you. I bookmarked it in my new Homeschooling folder.