Menu

For those interested in yoga

I just found this site and it looks great.

http://www.yogatoday.com/

They have free full length videos to watch, but only by streaming, you can't download. That means you have to be able to do yoga by your computer.

They let you know which ones are for beginners, all level, or advanced. The instruction is excellent.

I just wanted to pass it along to anyone who might enjoy.

I just found this site and it looks great.

http://www.yogatoday.com/

They have free full length videos to watch, but only by streaming, you can't download. That means you have to be able to do yoga by your computer.

They let you know which ones are for beginners, all level, or advanced. The instruction is excellent.

I just wanted to pass it along to anyone who might enjoy.

Cool!! That was so thoughtful of you. :) I've always been interested in yoga as a means of relaxation and to gain flexibility, but everytime I've tried it I wind up being a total clutz and falling all over the place. hehehe I have heard of this other type of similar exercise called Ki Gong, it is supposedly a Tai Chi type but even easier. I've been wondering about trying that one since I'm too clumsy for yoga. Have you ever come across videos on that?? I would be really interested. :)

Blessings,

Jen

Cool!! That was so thoughtful of you. :) I've always been interested in yoga as a means of relaxation and to gain flexibility, but everytime I've tried it I wind up being a total clutz and falling all over the place. hehehe I have heard of this other type of similar exercise called Ki Gong, it is supposedly a Tai Chi type but even easier. I've been wondering about trying that one since I'm too clumsy for yoga. Have you ever come across videos on that?? I would be really interested. :)

Blessings,

Jen

I haven't tried Tai Chi or Ki Gong. I've been doing Pilates for 9 months and I just started doing yoga. I'm pretty clutzy, but I've found it good to do. I'm not great at it, but better than I thought. I wish I could take a class, but I'll have to settle for videos.

I hope you find something you like.:)