Menu

Why shouldn't I order Lively Latin tonight?

Alison in KY

Buy it! :) The only negative for us has been the typos, but those are just annoying not deal-breaking. Dd is retaining what she learns very well & she enjoys the program. I really, really like that Roman history is included & I'm also very happy with the amount of grammar provided. We will be using book 2 when we're done with the 1st book.

I think that if you want to do something with Men of Rome, it's perfect, as it is very similar to the Memoria Press' Version. I just reviewed it. I do believe that some of the errors were changed....

You know that you can do the hard copy or cd version, right?

I would not probably do it, just for the Latin...but...History and Latin Combo would appeal.

Carrie:-)

I felt the same way when I bought it last year but it has been exactly what my 4th grade ds needs for Latin. It is so open and go with built in review and the online games for vocab. We will be starting lesson 15 this week of Big Book 1. Now I have to figure out what to do next year. I am hesitating to move on to BB2 because it isn't finished. I wish you could pay per lesson. Good luck and have fun with it.

you ladies are going to convince me to buy Lively Latin too. I have use Prima Latina and Latins not So Tough. I was going to continue with Latins not so tough but....now. Lively Latin is on the Table. the girls have only done book 1 of Latins not so Tough?

Can any of you compare the two?:confused:

Bahama Blessings

Heidi Jo