Menu

Where to find: Boys elastic waist dress pants?

Alrighty! My sweet DS cannot stand zipper/button pants and we are in the market for some new dress pants for Easter. Any thoughts where I can find some elastic waist/pull on dress pants in a size 8? I was getting them at kmart, but now he is in the older boy section and they don't have them in that section...any thoughts on where to get some comfy ones that won't break the budget??? I am so tired of the tears every Sunday morning!:tongue_smilie:

TIA!

Melissa in St Louis

Pants are very easy to make, even if you have no experience sewing. I say borrow a machine and get a cheap pattern and some fabric and make your own.

:scared: I would love to do this, but I don't even know how to hem! I am a big fan of that iron on stuff that is like a hem. ... but I'd hate for DS's pants to disintegrate at Sunday School.:confused:

Interesting idea....

Seconding the recommendation for Lands End. Their prices are high, but if you check the Overstocks section you can get good deals. I've also bought LE pants on Ebay and found good deals that way.

My son lives in Lands End's "Climber Pants". They aren't real dressy, but our church isn't very formal so he wears them on Sunday with a polo shirt. I keep a khaki pair separate to wear for "good" so he doesn't get them stained during the week.

Do you think since there is some Land's End stuff at Sears they would have them? I looked on the website but couldn't find anything....I kind of want to have him try them on and I need them soon so we can get pictures.

I think we're going to go to Target tomorrow and ask someone and pray that we find them. :)

Thanks again for all your help ladies! :grouphug:

Melissa in St Louis