Menu

Prayer request - I go to the oncologist this Friday. Please pray that

the pathology report is there and that what the doctor suspects is what the pathology report shows. I found out that the rx company will pay for the drug that he wants to use IF it is intend what he thinks it is. Would you believe the drug costs $4500 a month, but our insurance says it will only cost us $50 for 90 day supply? Yes, you read that right. We were doing the happy dance at our house this morning! God has been so good about meeting our needs, more than abundantly, I might add. This is a huge answer to prayer if I can indeed use this medicine. It would be taken daily and is not a chemo drug. It actually starves the blood supply that is going to the cancer and shrinks it. If it works, then I won't have to do chemo! Oh, and we have approval for the refinancing of our house. We just have to see how much it appraises for to see how much the loan will be, etc. If it appraises for the right amount, we'll save $350 a month on our house payment. That would be awesome! :-) We really appreciate your prayers!

Blessings,

Molly

Edited by MJN

the pathology report is there and that what the doctor suspects is what the pathology report shows. I found out that the rx company will pay for the drug that he wants to use IF it is intend what he thinks it is. Would you believe the drug costs $4500 a month, but our insurance says it will only cost us $50 for 90 day supply? Yes, you read that right. We were doing the happy dance at our house this morning! God has been so good about meeting our needs, more than abundantly, I might add. This is a huge answer to prayer if I can indeed use this medicine. It would be taken daily and is not a chemo drug. It actually starves the blood supply that is going to the cancer and shrinks it. If it works, then I won't have to do chemo! Oh, and we have approval for the refinancing of our house. We just have to see how much it appraises for to see how much the loan will be, etc. If it appraises for the right amount, we'll save $350 a month on our house payment. That would be awesome! :-) We really appreciate your prayers!

Blessings,

Molly

Praising God, Molly, for the blessings you share in this post. I'm also thankful that we can rest in the knowledge that He doesn't do anything halfway and, if that drug is what you need, He will make it happen!