Menu

anyone else ordering from Rod and Staff's 10% off sale?

I had me a mini homeschool convention yesterday afternoon, figuring out what was next and when. We're finishing up alot of stuff in 12 weeks so it's time to think about it all. And we're year round schoolers so.....

This morning I got to make my order.

R&S English 2 & 4

R&S English 3 worksheets

R&S Math 2

R&S Pre-K stuff

plus a few misc. stuff like the the Bee Blossom Poster and 4 KJV Bibles for use during out lessons.

It feels good to know it's coming, the plan is in place, and we're excited about finishing up! This is especially important since my 4 yo will be joining us at the table a wee bit for some pre-k time with Mom. A new student!

I love finishing. I love starting something new too. :D

I ordered my stuff Tues. of last week and UPS dropped it off on Friday. I got worksheets and tests for the boys English, pre-k books, 6th grade Bible, and a couple extras that weren't part of the sale.

My 4yo was absolutely thrilled with his own Pre-K books. I let youngest DS do older brother's "F" book because it was too easy for the older guy. I wouldn't have believed it but the Bible coloring book is the biggest hit. My older two never really colored but these guys chase me around with the Bible reading book so they can color the coordinating story.

They are a great company to order from.

I've been hearing about the 10% off sale, but I cannot find it. Am I looking in the right place? I've been going to www.rodandstaffbooks.com. I don't see any discount, even after clicking on "Curriculum". Thanks for your help.

Pretty sure the sale is only through R&S directly. You'd have to call them as they don't do internet. The places you can get them on the internet are distributors.

I "thought" that I had everything in hand for next year, but realized that I hadn't bought the next level of Bible for my oldest and two planners, so I put in an order. Every little bit helps, especially as they get older and it's harder to find used things!

I ordered my stuff Tues. of last week and UPS dropped it off on Friday. I got worksheets and tests for the boys English' date=' pre-k books, 6th grade Bible, and a couple extras that weren't part of the sale.

My 4yo was absolutely thrilled with his own Pre-K books. I let youngest DS do older brother's "F" book because it was too easy for the older guy. I wouldn't have believed it but the Bible coloring book is the biggest hit. My older two never really colored but these guys chase me around with the Bible reading book so they can color the coordinating story.

They are a great company to order from.[/quote']

I've never gotten the worksheets for Eng. before. I'm curious to see them. I hope ds 3 gets into the prek stuff. He's been hangingout playing with the educations toys and being bossed about by dd 22 months.

I've been hearing about the 10% off sale, but I cannot find it. Am I looking in the right place? I've been going to www.rodandstaffbooks.com. I don't see any discount, even after clicking on "Curriculum". Thanks for your help.

You have to call them directly. The online site is Milestone Ministries. The "real" company only does phone orders.

Here is the information from TWTM http://www.welltrainedmind.com/J00review.html

You can get a free Rod & Staff catalog by writing or calling Rod and Staff Publishers, Inc. at P.O. Box 3, Highway 172, Crockett, Kentucky 41413-0003 USA; telephone (606)-522-4348, fax (800)-643-1244.

I hope to be going to the HS convention in Indy Apr 3 & 4 -- my first time there since we moved to IN. Will they be selling there? And will they be offering a convention discount? I guess I'll find their tel. # and call.

ETA: Just saw the post with the tel. # Thanks so much!

I hope to be going to the HS convention in Indy Apr 3 & 4 -- my first time there since we moved to IN. Will they be selling there? And will they be offering a convention discount? I guess I'll find their tel. # and call.

ETA: Just saw the post with the tel. # Thanks so much!

I don't remember discounts at conventions before. It is every spring though they offer this 10% discount.