Menu

I guess I'm not intended to buy Classical Writing

Luanne

:( It will let me pull up the website, but I can't add to the cart or do anything else. Oh well ... SIGH. :(

Isn't it funny how, when things like that happen, it really does feel like some kind of "message?" It's probably a glitch, but then maybe.... ;)

Isn't it funny how, when things like that happen, it really does feel like some kind of "message?" It's probably a glitch, but then maybe.... ;)

I'm with you on this one. Esp. when I'm feeling strongly about something on the general board and then the electricity goes or the server shuts down.;)

But about the CW, I got mine from Lulus and I just read that Rainbow have it too now. If you're not supersticious you could try at another place from where it didn't work.

Thanks for the info on the sale! I only wish I had seen it before I placed my huge Memoria Press order somewhere else... :( That's what I get for being lazy this time and not shopping around! Hmmm... Maybe we should start some kind of thread that we can use to keep each other abreast of current sales and specials somehow...