Menu

If you work out to a video, what do you use?

I've been using the Walk Away the Pounds videos. I LOVE the different lengths on those. I can mix it up and not get too bored with it! But, I just hurt my ankle, so while I wait for that to heal, I'm using an exercise ball video. I tell ya', that is a GREAT workout! I think I may use it regularly alongside the Walk Away videos!

My dh uses the Power 90 tapes. I think that's what it's called anyway! He really likes them too.

I use a series called Power 90; it's designed to be a "boot camp" program for 90 days. It alternates days of cardio/abs and resistance training, six days a week and starts out less intense but ramps it up as you are ready.

I have gone through it once, and I was really happy with the results; but I've kind of fallen off the wagon of exercising regularly as of late. I'd like to get back with the program again!

I use a series called Power 90; it's designed to be a "boot camp" program for 90 days. It alternates days of cardio/abs and resistance training, six days a week and starts out less intense but ramps it up as you are ready.

I have gone through it once, and I was really happy with the results; but I've kind of fallen off the wagon of exercising regularly as of late. I'd like to get back with the program again!

Me too! I also love Slim in Six from the same company. But mind you, I have been pregnant and/or post partum since January of 2006, so these have been on the back burner ;)

I love Walk Away the Pounds too. But I also use

Dance it Off by Prevention Magazine. I have tried several by PRevention and this one is my favorite. I TIVO Shimmy from FiT TV do that. Also I have a few balance ball dvds. The beginner dvd is still my favorite - it covers all the muscle groups. I have the individual dvds - abs, upper body, lower, but I still prefer the beginner.

I use several different Leslie Sansone videos. Occasionally I'll throw in a kickboxing-based workout. I like to keep my workouts very low-impact, though. I can't remember the name of this workout, but it's by Beach Body, the same people who do Power 90 and Slim in Six that the others are talking about.

I used to use videos by The Firm. I loved them at the time, but they're too much for me right now.

Right now, I need workouts that are 30 minutes, period. They have to be flexible enough that if I *want* to go longer than that, I can - but my goal is just 30 minutes a day.

I'm using T-Tapp and loving it. I've been on it for a week, and already notice my pants are loose, and I haven't even gotten my "workout tape" yet. I'm just using the instructional DVD.

I've tried the Pilates in the past, but it is so hard for me to lay on the ground. It is discouraging. I guess that is why I like the T-tapp. You can do it even in a rehab condition, like me with a broken tailbone and bad knees, but I can see that I can use it to full advantage later after rehabing.

When I was doing my workout daily, I used a series of Pilates DVD's. My friend brought over some DVD's she's gotten through Netflix on Belly Dancing (I think they were beginning Belly Dance and Workout combined). They were really fun and interesting, and quite an effective workout. I wouldn't have even considered it if she hadn't brought them over, and would be much too embarrassed to do them in front of anyone I didn't trust, but hey, they made working out FUN!